Sorry for not posting the looks for the last couple of days! Was a bit under the weather plus tuitions cause exam time 🙈 . Now that I am back I shot two simple makeup looks for you all because not everyone is comfortable doing colourful eye-makeup. So for today’s look I did a winged liner but with a twist. I did Rainbow Winged Liner using all the colourful eyeshadows I have in my stash. For this look I mostly used Colourpop Super Shock Shadows, one from Juvia’s Masquerade Palette and one from MUG.
- Neutrogena Hydroboost Foundation in Honey
- Maybelline Lumi Touch Concealer in N*de & Honey
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- Ben Nye Banana Powder for baking
- Tarte Princess Ave Bronzer
- Bharat & Dorris Blush 03
- NARS Vera Lipstick
- Maybelline Gel Liner
- MUG Showtime, Juvia’s Masquerade Cairo+Casablanca, Colourpop Telepathy, Colourpop Empire, Colourpop Coconut, Colourpop Lace)
- L’Oreal Miss Manga Mascara
Hope you all liked this simple rainbow winged liner look!