Hope you liked the Look 1 which I posted yesterday! You can check the look 1 here.
And I am back with yet another look and today I did a purple pink eyeshadow look which is unlikely me because I end up doing green or blue shadow look all the time. I did use a pigment from Kryolan which I bought almost 6months back and OMG I am in love the duochrome effect the pigment gives. It has hints of gold and pink and is perfect to use in this festive season.
Breakdown of the makeup
- The Ordinary Serum Foundation
- Kryolan Orange Corrector
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Medium
- Revlon Photoready Compact Powder
- Ben Nye Banana Powder for baking under the contour
- Milani Baked Blush in Bella Rose
- Wet n Wild Highlighter Golden Flower Crown
- Lipstick MAC All Fired Up
- Makeup Geek Latte
- Juvia’s Place Masquerade Palette Makeda, Zobo
- Kryolan Satin Powder
- L’Oreal Miss Manga Mascara