So one of the best makeup discovery of 2016 was this palette by Juvia’s Place. I purchased this palette for like $28 (there are so many coupon codes available online). It has by far the most pigmented shadows I have used especially the foiled ones. They are to die for. With so many color options in this palette I decided to do 10 eye makeup looks using the Juvia’s Masquerade Palette.
So starting off with the series today I am sharing the first look which is soft pink eye shadow look.
- EX1 Invisiwear Foundation in F300
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in
- Ben Nye Banana Powder
- MUG- Frappe Juvia’s- Burkina, Zobo, Fulani in Crease. Fulani in Outer V and Giza on the lids.
- Sugar Cosmetics Mad Magenta on the lips.
- Oriflame Glowing Peach Blush
- The Balm Mary Loumanizer
- Colorbar Brow Pencil in Chestnut
Hope you all liked this first soft pinky look. I promise the variety of looks gets better and better 🙂