It may sound cliché but yes couldn’t save myself from the ongoing trend of inspired looks of the celebrities 😀 . I *tried* to recreate this cool duo eyeliner look of Maryam Maquillage who by the way recreated Gigi Hadid’s editorial look for Maybelline last month. But there is a slight difference in the original look or of Maryam’s look they had used aqua blue shade something like Colourpop Kindness and I have purple and green liners at the moment.
I used Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil in Amethyst Spark and it is so buttery you guys. Transfer proof and glides so smoothly without hurting the eyes. For green I used Chambor Dazzle Eye Pencil in the shade Jade.
I just love snapchat filters and I don’t with snapchat I take better selfies 😀 . My snapchat id is addictedshades, I don’t post that often though 😛 #justsaying 😛
- Foundation- Kryolan TV Paint Stick
- Concealer- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Honey
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette for base, transition and lid colours.
- Makeup Geek Simply Marlena for the pink crease colour.
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil in Amethyst Spark, Chambor Dazzle Eye Pencil in Jade
- Chambor Lip Pencil topped by Colourpop Piranha Gloss (mini)
- Blush- Bharat & Dorris Blusher 03
- Highlight- Freedom Makeup Highlighter in Brighten
P.S. Haul Post coming soon 🙂