Hope you all are doing great 🙂 Last week I had shared my Ulta Beauty Haul with you guys, which had Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette and Stila Liquid Lipsticks of which I was most excited about. So I thought I will create this really simple yet glam look just by a little pop of color. I kept my eye makeup really simple and paired it with Colourpop Coconut Eyeshadow (later I realized I have almost all tones of blue from colourpop 😀 and I have done almost similar look which you can see here).
Firstly I have used Stila Patina which is a mauve nude shade.
Then secondly I paired this look Stila Beso and I really liked it the way it turned out. I think I have got a new favorite lip color.
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation in N5 (buy here)
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Honey (buy here)
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer in Honey (buy here)
- Palladio Rice Powder (buy here)
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Plum Pop
- Mary Lou-Manizer
- Stila All Day Long Liquid Lipstick in Patina & Beso
- Inglot Eyshadow Base + Foxy from Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Crease – Colourpop 3 & Dark Berry shade from Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette
- Lid- Snakebite from Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Inner Corner – Half Baked Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Lower Lash Line – Colourpop Coconut
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal (buy here)
- Maybelline Gel Liner (buy here)
- Maybelline Big Eyes Falsies Mascara
Hope you all liked this look. Happy Dussehra 🙂