Today I’m sharing the look I created using Metamorphosis Quad which was in the collaboration of CoffeeBreakwithDani & Colourpop Cosmetics. It is a limited edition quad. Don’t know whether it’s still available or not you can check online at the colourpop’s website. This quad had 4 eyeshadows named as Strength, Bravery, Kindness and Hope.
- Strength is medium brown/light caramel colored eyeshadow which works perfectly as the base color all over the lid and even transformation shade.
- Bravery is a dark chocolat-y color which I used as my crease color. You can use this any way you like it. Endless possibilities with this eyeshadow. Can be used to smoke out the eyemakeup as well.
- Kindness is the hero of the quad. It has sheer opal finish which is used to transform the lid color which could be of cream or powder base eyeshadow. I had used powder eyeshadow of matte finish from my Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette. I tried using synthetic brush, but fingers worked well for me.
- Hope again is a sheer opal finish eyeshadow which can be used as a highlighter shade. Again endless possibilities with this one. Can be used as a transformer shade as well to your liking.
- Kryolan TV Paint Stick in the shade FS22 used with Sigma 3DHD Brush (buy here)
- Kryolan Derma Color Camouflage Creme D34 orange corrector
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in the shade Honey Miel (buy here)
- Ben Nye Banana Powder (buy here)
- Inglot Eyeshadow Base (buy here)
- Metamorphosis Quad
- Colourpop Tassel to highlight brow bone
- Sigma Blush in the shade cheeky (buy here)
- Hope to highlight Cupid’s bow
- Frida Lippie Stick by Colourpop