So in my last post I’d shared winged liner with twist. If you feel it’s OTT for you guys and want a really simple eye makeup then this post is for you guys. I did a really simple winged liner with a dash of warm shadows on the lid. Keeping the makeup really simple I went with a bold lip colour.
- Neutrogena Hydroboost Foundation in Honey
- Maybelline Lumi Touch Concealer in N*de & Honey
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- Ben Nye Banana Powder for baking
- Tarte Princess Ave Bronzer
- Bharat & Dorris Blush 03
- NARS Vera Lipstick
- Maybelline Gel Liner
- MUG Frappe, Latte and Mocha
- L’Oreal Miss Manga Mascara
Hope you all liked this really simple winged liner look!