How are you guys? If you follow me on any social media you’d be knowing that currently I am in the USA for about a month or so and it has been two weeks since I am here. So not to mention that I obviously have shopped way too much stuff and I just couldn’t wait to show you guys. At first I thought of sharing it once I am back but then it will too late hence this post 😛 . This time I wanted to shop more of cutsie tops and earrings (read tassel ones) and had no plans to buy makeup as such then Sephora happened 😛 . Luckily there was a 15% Spring Off going on and I have taken a good advantage of that.
So my first pit stop was at Ulta Beauty and I picked up quite a few things from there
- Soap n Glory Kick Ass Powder
- Soap n Glory Brow Putty Dip Pot & Brush
- Ecotools Makeup Blenders
- Neutrogena Hydroboost Gel Cream
- L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Sculpt Mascara
Then from Sephora I picked
- Foreo Luna Play
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in Jane
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in Anita
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder (Deluxe Mini Size)
- Milk Holographic Stick in Supernova
I also picked up Neutrogena foundation & concealer from the Hydro Boost Range.
Earrings from Baublebar & Kate Spade NY (there were more I bought from H&M)
Handbags from Kate Spade NY (the ones I bought are not in this picture, the one in the picture was a gift)
Last but not the least my fave KL Polishes
Hope you all liked the products I picked up 😃 !