So here’s the look 3 of the series where I am showing you the eye looks that could be created using Juvia’s Masquerade Palette.
In this look I have used orange-copper tones by layering two eyeshadows on the lid.
- EX1 Invisiwear Foundation in F300
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in
- Ben Nye Banana Powder
- Cream Contouring L.A. Girl Pro Concealer in Warm Beige and MUG Infidelity Contour Powder to set the cream contour
- MUG- Frappe Juvia’s- Burkina, Zulu, Fulani in Crease. Cairo & Casablanca on the lids.
- Lips- Sugar Cosmetics Breaking Bare topped with Colourpop Lip Gloss in Weho
- Red Cherry Lashes #82
- Bharat & Dorris Blusher in 04
- The Balm Mary Lou-manizer
- Colorbar Brow Pencil in Chestnut
Earrings from www.baublelove.in
So what do you guys think of this look? Do share you thoughts in comment section below.