So here I am with yet another eye makeup look using Juvia’s Place Masquerade Palette. The main highlight of this look the shade Zola which is a pretty teal blue shade. Anyway I love anything in blue, purple or green tones. And this palette has them all 😀
- EX1 Invisiwear Foundation in F300
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in
- Ben Nye Banana Powder
- Cream Contouring L.A. Girl Pro Concealer in Warm Beige and MUG Infidelity Contour Powder to set the cream contour
- MUG- Frappe Juvia’s- Burkina, Zulu, Fulani in Crease. Zola on the lids.
- Lips- Kylie Cosmetics 22.
- Red Cherry Lashes #82
- Bharat & Dorris Blusher in 04
- The Balm Mary Loumanizer
- Colorbar Brow Pencil in Chestnut
Hope you all liked this look 🙂