Hope you all are doing well? All the Bangalore girls do you feel the nip in the air? I am loving it as this is the perfect time to take the lighter woollen’s out 😀 . While sipping my coffee and checking make-up online it is so confusing which e-commerce site offers bests deals. While nykaa and amazon as MAJORITY of the brands it is very rare that I find a deal that suits me. Like there are deals on bundles and stuff but I tend to love the deals on individual items which I sometimes find on amazon but again that is sheer luck. And while checking all of these sites I found that Myntra too stocks up beauty products and that too a decent range of the products.
I created this look using my Colourpop which I totally forgot that I haven’t used in a long time and then I saw Harman from HarmansBeautyBlog using it, I got inspired and thought creating a look based on this shadow.
- Used FACES Eyeshadow Crayon in 06
- Soften the edges using any navy eyeshadow. Options 1, 2
- Use any dark brown eyeshadow on the crease from the palette preferably a warmer eyeshadow.
- Blend. Blend. Blend. Use these real technique brushes for blending.
- Pack on the shimmer-y blue eyeshadow and line the eyes.
Used beauty blender to blend in the foundation which is also on discount. Check here.
For blending the shadows used my real technique brushes. Check here.
Hope you all liked this look 🙂
Oh and by the way did you like my choker 😛