As most of you must have seen my recent Colourpop Haul so I decided to do a coral eye and pink lips kinda look. I used Colourpop Animal which is super shock shadow.
About the Formula:
This Long-Wearing crème powder formula has elastic- like texture that is totally party proof. Avoid the fall out and mess that you get from traditional powder shadows and say goodbye raccoon eyes! This feather soft formula literally glides on and feels freakin’ amazing on the eyes. Super Shock Eye Shadow is available in an abundance of kick ass, vibrant, shades packed with glitter and tweaked with multiple fabulous finishes.
Colourpop Animal is a bright coral super shock shadow with golden shimmer which prevents it from being a cool toned shadow. I have had a good luck with almost all the colourpop shadows I have so far. It had the right color pay off and the shimmer particles didn’t fall out. I used my fingers to apply Colourpop Animal on my eye lids and really liked the seamless finish. I was quite skeptical about this shade as the site descibes it as a bright neon coral shade but thankfully it was flattering on my pigmented eye lids. Really liked the color and would suggest anybody who is looking for a subtle bright coral eyeshadow and it is not heavy on the pocket as well.
Coming to the look, I thought of pairing up coral-pink shades as they go well together. Here is the look hope you like it.
- Smashbox Primer
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer in Honey
- Palladio Rice Powder
- Clinique Plum Pop
- NARS Albatross Highlighter
- Rimmel London Bronzer
- Maybelline Shocking Coral Lipstick
- Inglot Base + Foxy (Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette)
- Crease Busted + Tease (Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette)
- Highlighter Half Baked (Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette)
- Lid Colourpop Animal + YDK (Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette)
- Inner Corner YDK (Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette)
Hope you like the look 🙂