We have moved to a new apartment and while packing I was going through my stash and I noticed that I have a lot of makeup products from the brand Maybelline. Some were purchased here some in India so I thought of doing this one brand makeup look and this look would be appropriate for a casual day outing.
The only product which was missing was the eyeshadows hence I used my Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette and Colourpop hammered eyeshadow.
Products used for this look:
- Maybelline Fit Me Dewy and Smooth Foundation (buy here)
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer (buy here)
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer (buy here)
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush (buy here)
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal (buy here)
- Maybelline Big Eyes Falsies Mascara (buy here)
- Lipstick – Touch of Spice (buy here)
Breakdown of Eye-makeup
- Applied Maybelline Colossal Kajal all over my lids.
- Blended it using Sigma Buff and Blend brush.
- Used a matte brown shade for my transition color.
- Colourpop Hammered all over my lid.
- Finished off the look by using Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black (buy here)
Hope you all liked this look 🙂