So weekend is here, I thought of doing a simple party makeup look which is perfect for a party or dinner date. I wanted to use budget products which I have done except for foundation (I have only two foundations atm) and blush. Will definitely go for budget products next time.
Products used for this look are
- MAC Matchmaster Foundation
- Kryolan Orange Corrector
- Inglot Eyshadow Base
- Coastal Scents Revealed 2 (light brown eyeshadow for the eyelid, dark brown matte for crease, champagne color for highlighting)
- Colourpop Eyehshadow 3 below the crease, Bae on the centre lid
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer (Buy from here) & Lakme Absolute Concealer in Honey
- Ben Nye Banana Powder (Buy from here)
- Maybelline Gel Liner (Buy from here)
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal (Buy from here)
- Colourpop Eyeshadow Lace (for the lower lash line)
- Estee Lauder Blush
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Ibiza (Buy from here)
These days Matte Lip Creams are very much in and many brands are coming up with different formulas which gives matte finish. I chose NYX. Reason behind choosing matte lip cream is it doesn’t budge and survives heavy meal/drinks without a re-touch in most of the cases.
Hope you liked this look 🙂