Today it was a sunny day (the day I clicked for this look 😉 ) here in Jersey so I thought of doing a brown Smokey Eyes With A POP of Colour.As March slowly slipped in we are hoping for a better weather and more sunny days ahead and of course more of smokey eyes 😀 . I’m so done with the snow and gloomy weather.
So I mostly used Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette for this look and for the lower lash line I used Maybelline Colossal Kajal and Colour Pop Etiquette.
- So first of all I applied an Orange Corrector as I have bluish under eye dark circles. I applied it using ring finger and gently blended it off using a colorbar brush.
- Then I applied Inglot Eye Make-up Base on my lids, againg using fingers.
- I start by applying the transition colors first. I mixed two colors from the palette. There are a lot more techniques of eye-makeup on Youtube where they apply color on the lid first and then a darker shade on the outer part of the lid and then comes the number of the transition color. But for me its reverse i) transition color ii) darker shade on the outer part of the lid to give the gradient to the look and iii) color on the lid
- I applied matte black on the outer part of the lid in V shape and gently blended it in.
- For the lids I used MAC Bronze and Colourpop Hammered. You can use any metallic brown/bronze available.
- Applied Colourpop Etiquette on the lower lash line.
- And lastly applied kajal and blended it using a blending brush. I used MAC 217.
Here is the finished look
Hope you liked the look 🙂